Exporting / Printing Results

Welcome User Forums Suggestions Exporting / Printing Results

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Keymaster

Could we have an option to save certificates as PDF files, either to save or to attach to the emails we send out after the competition? It would allow people to reprint their own.

Chris
    Keymaster

Could the email addresses be added to the team results export worksheet too please?

Chris
    Keymaster

Could TScore include team results in the automated emails?

Chris
    Keymaster

Coordinating the Range and Conditioning exercises with the main competition and fitting it between that and the presentations can be challenging.
    Also, running presentations when other disciplines are competing can mean that a winner is unavailable to receive their medal.
    Could TScore come up with a clever way of helping here?
    Maybe the ability to put ‘Presentations’ into the timetable with the ability to dynamically detect clashes with competitors in medal positions?

Chris
    Keymaster

Could TScore cross-reference R&C scores by BG number, so we can replicate the R&C scores on both results sheets?

Chris
    Keymaster

Could R&C results tell you if there are no eligible qualifiers rather than print an empty list?

(Response: I tried this and just got the R&C judge asking me where that class was, so I had to go round and try again, only to realise there were none. Sometimes having a list with no qualifiers can be useful).

Neil Pike
    Participant

Would be good to have an R&C screen within TSCORE itself to show who had “qualified” to do it – and then choose people and R&C score them from there. Rather than choosing them from their class or a list of all competitors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.